The selected applicant will be responsible for the administration of the global Windchill PDMLink and Enterprise PDM EPDM environments for Intel.
The admin role requires experience with hardware infrastructure, networking, operating systems, as well as a very thorough knowledge of managing Product Data Management PDM environments.
This employee must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented, independent worker who is passionate about quality of output, and must have the ability to produce results with minimal supervision and guidance.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Windchill uptime, software updates, BC/DR
- Apache, Tomcat, and Windchill Directory Services Uptime, software updates, BC/DR
- EPDM uptime, software updates, BC/DR
- Oracle installation, maintenance, tuning
- SQL Server installation, maintenance, tuning
- Windows performance configurations/monitoring
- Environment automation and custom code development/maintenance
- Network configuration, monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting
- System cloning for backup, redundancy, and testing
- Windchill backend system administration
- ePDM backend system administration
- Oracle system administration
- MS SQL Server system administration
- Windows OS administration server and workstation
- Intermediate Shell scripting
- Strong Networking expertise LAN, WAN
- Apache, Tomcat, and Windchill Directory Services
- Server hardware knowledge for specifying appropriate systems
- Oracle DBA
- MS SQL DBA
Education: BSCS, BSME, BSIT or equivalentInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.