Software Validation Intern
We are looking for students who are would join our team and contribute to validation of chipset firmware for Intel server platforms. As a Software Validation Intern you will have an opportunity to validate firmware using state-of-the-art programming and validation technologies and techniques. You will gain experience on world best server technologies, such as performance efficient power management, server manageability, etc. which will be released to the market in few years. You will become a part of one of best Intel teams and have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field.
What you will do:
- Implement and improve the automated validation frameworks in accordance with software validation plans.
- Improve and create new SW and/or HW validation tools
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
- Should be currently a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering faculty, with strong skills in the overall programming.
- Ability to work part time in the coming 12 or more months.
- Good programming skills in C or Java.
- Analytical thinking, willingness and easiness to learn.
- Systematic and well organized approach.
- Fluency in Polish and communication ability in English.
Additional Qualifications You do not need to have all to apply
Inside this Business Group
- Familiarity with script languages Python, Perl, Bash, TCL, etc.,
- Basics knowledge of electronics and inbound data transmission protocols,
- Knowledge of agile-based software development methodologies,
- Knowledge of software validation concepts: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory / performance / scalability tests
- Some prior experience.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.