On this position you will be developing software for Intel state of the art technologies to help realize the transformational promise of the connected home. You will be involved in creating systems to deliver a home network infrastructure with optimal performance for improved speed, efficiency, coverage, and built-in security. You will work on software dealing directly with hardware and communication interfaces, design and implement code according to provided specification, create unit tests and help validation team to build test plans.
- Very good knowledge of C and/or C++
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience in networking and IP protocols
- Experience in RT-Embedded SoC based products
- Familiarity with Linux environment, software development in user and kernel space
- Familiarity with Intel Architecture IA is a plus
- Good problem solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good communication skillsInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.