On this position you will manage the team developing software and firmware for Intel state of the art technologies to help realize the transformational promise of the connected home. You will set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. You will provide architectural and technical guidance, and ensure that sound engineering practices are followed.
- 5+ years of experience in firmware and embedded software development
- Experience in team management
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols, networking software stack
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Independent and motivated
- Experience in code development in multi-site/international organizationsInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.