On this position you will be creating software for Intel state of the art technologies to help realize the transformational promise of the connected home. You will be involved in creating systems to deliver a home network infrastructure with optimal performance for improved speed, efficiency, coverage, and built-in security. You will be responsible for the technical direction of a project, make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Determine coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. Interact with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and set priorities.
- Very good knowledge of architecture of networking equipment
- Very good knowledge of C and/or C++
- Expertise in Intel Architecture- Expertise in software/hardware interfacing
- Experience in embedded software and firmware development including assembly language
- Experience in networking and IP protocols
- Experience in RT-Embedded SoC based products
- Familiarity with Linux environment , software development in user and kernel space
- Experience with network traffic analyzers and generators
- Good problem solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Good coaching skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Independent and motivated
- Experience in code development in multi-site organizationsInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.