On this position you will be part of the team creating Intel state of the art technologies to help realize the transformational promise of the connected home. You will be validating systems that make it possible to deliver a home infrastructure with optimal performance for improved speed, network efficiency, coverage, and built-in security. You will develop, modify, and execute networking software test plans. Analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommend corrective actions.
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as Perl/Python
- In-depth knowledge of networking protocols, networking software stack
- Experience in translating software requirements and functional descriptions into test plans
- Defining specific test cases for the test plans, creating testing scenarios for the test cases,
- Executing test cases according to scenarios, and tracking test case results and metrics to closure
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage priorities
- Experience with automated test tools
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written EnglishInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.