This role supports the activity of the Event Manager across a number of annual events. The Event Executive will be expected to take responsibility for elements of planning activity, coordinating stakeholders (supporters/volunteers and suppliers), organizing logistics and delivering task throughout the life cycle of events.
- Assist Event Manager in organizing company events
- In charge of event planning and deliver the plan under Event manager.
- Manage event schedule, make sure other division are following the plan and process correctly.
- Proactive contribute to team and support other activities is required.
- Secretary/paper work for the events.
- Oral and written communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Good administration, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and own multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Possess an eye for detail.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Strong IT skill secluding Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Willingness to learn.
- Basic designing skill is a plus
Inside this Business Group
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing.
- Proactive and show initiative, have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Be innovative and creative to distinguish your event.
- Determination to ensure successful events, willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to this end.
- Be honest, trustworthy, reliable and respectful.
- An effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth