As an RF Drivers SW developer, you will work on the Design, Development, Verification and support Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple Mobile Communication Standards LTE, UMTS, TD-SCDMA, CDMA, GSM, 5G, Participation in System Integration and Verification in cooperation with System-Engineering and Hardware Design Group.
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware
- Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components
- Customer support by phone, mail and onsite for internal and external customers
- Customer Consulting hardware, firmware
- Infrequent domestic or international travels to other Intel or customer sites
- Self-directed and motivated to be successful in this environment
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to generate technical documents defining and describing product issues and resolution details
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, field, customer
- Discuss customer requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.