The Artificial Intelligence Products Group (AIPG) is developing breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge.
Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning software and hardware technologies dedicated for state-of-the-art inference techniques.
About you :
We are looking for a talented Deep Learning Research Engineer to help define and improve Intel’s future hardware and software for Deep-Learning acceleration.
The job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* BSc/ MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* 2+ years' experience in deep learning networks development or usage.
* Python proficiency, C++ experience.
* Understanding of low-level programming, system architecture and hardware design.
* Track record of creativity and innovation.
* Good written and verbal communication skills for expressing technical ideas and initiatives.
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.