CCD department, developing the Thunderbolt™ computer port is looking for Project and Business Analyst student
Business Analyst students are responsible for providing execution support across CCD organization, managing its planning and tracking activities. They own and develop different supportive tools, analysis and reports.
Have a look what is Thunderbolt™- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLs_0wHcv4A
Required Technical Skills:
- Industrial Engineering student with computer Science technical orientation with remaining study period of at least 4 semesters.
- Knowledge in Microsoft *Office* applications with emphasis on advanced knowledge in Excel (Pivot Tables, Database queries, Conditional formatting etc.) and MS Project
- VBA knowledge is an advantage
- SQL skills (Stored procedures writing, advanced querying) is an advantage.
Required Non-Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of planning and tasks management
- Fluent English (both written and reading)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Action orientation, attention to details
- Customer orientation
- Good ability to learn new processes/applications
- Availability of 2.5 days a weekInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.