Graduate Gas and Chemical Facilities Technician
DescriptionIn this position, you will be a technician working on the facilities systems on the Ireland Campus as part of the Ireland Corporate Services group.Training and certification packages will be provided to enable you to complete the duties below:
- Safely troubleshoot errors, performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment to maintain 100% manufacturing uptime.
- Conducts preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance inspections and procedures. -Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment and troubleshooting skill required in resolving nonstandard problems.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.-Support of continuous improvement and small equipment projects.
- Process control through continuous use of quality monitoring systems
Able to work day/night shift and weekends to maintain minimum staffing for 24x7 operations.
Additional experience that would be an advantage:
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment
- Good computer skills-Ability to work well in diverse team environment
- A self starter who is willing to get stuck in and is eager to learn
- Able to maintain detailed and accurate records-Able to follow procedures-Safe use and understand hand tools, power tools, and test equipment
- A strong aptitude to mechanical systems and for troubleshooting
Inside this Business Group
- Recently qualified Apprenticeship in Mechanical Fitting, Electrical or similar.
- NCEA Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical / Electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of FETAC level 6.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth