Do you want to work in one of Intel’s fastest growing segments? Are you excited about working within the industry that will be the backbone of how people connect with Intel’s big bets? Are you ready to support our global, highly effective, motivated and hard driving sales team? Are you able to make an impact & learn in a fast-paced/high-energy environment??.....this is the job for you!!
Sales and Marketing experience is preferred.
The SMG DCG NCS senior EA is responsible for running the administrative aspects of the GM’s office:
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects, prepares and often manages information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff, board of directors and outside individuals.
- Demonstrates independent to advanced decision making for complex problems by utilizing critical thinking, analysis and creative problem solving.
- Assignments are very to extremely complex and deadlines are often narrow and dynamic.
A successful candidate requires:
- Experience in working with senior level executives both internally and externally, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries of a confidential and non-confidential nature.
- In depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the group, division and key stakeholders contributions to the group/corporation.
- Role requires mentoring and leading the administrative team to ensure corporate processes and procedures are met.
- Master level user of office related tools such as Outlook, Skype, Concur, etc.
- Significant experience in supporting an executive & TA/COS required, including VP and TA/COS and beyond.
- Comfortable with internal and external meetings and executive interaction.
- Communications industry knowledge is highly desired but not a prerequisite.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.