Who are we?
Our vision at Intel’s Real Sense Group is to enrich people’s lives through devices and machines that perceive the world in 3D. We work on a portfolio of computing devices including VR/AR devices, Smartphones, Drones, Robots and Peripherals. Our mission is to enable our partners to build high volume products powered by best-in-class RealSense™ 3D technologies. The Real Sense product portfolio includes 3D Cameras, Tracking Modules, Computer Vision libraries and ASICs for depth processing and sensing and understanding with world class algorithms.
This is what we do - http://intel.ly/2sEsthT
What will you do?
- Support and consult the development teams on tool usage and best practices.
- Develop and customize tools and use-case methodologies to support and enable the software, system and validation teams produce quality software and products.
The work involves capturing use-case requirements from users within the dev-ops, develop or customize software solutions to match the need, deploy the solutions to the users and support them through their use.
Position location is in Intel's Haifa or Jerusalem campuses.
– We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer, practicing Configuration and Change Management, Build automation, Deployment tools, Provisioning and Release management.
– Practical experience of at least 6 years is required.
– Required Skills in managing and administrating git and Jenkins.
– Experience in github, Chef, Jira, Confluence, Azure and AWS is considered an advantage.
– A suitable candidate is expected to have actual experience in developing and implementing an ALM solution for a large organization.
– Working with geographically distributed teams is an advantage.
– Highly developed analytical skills are required.
– The working environment is challenging and complex, over a variety of Operating Systems tools, integrations and remote users, some abroad.Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.