Data Scientists influence how Intel does business, one data-driven decision at a time! In this role, you may assist business units with casual inferences and observations with finding patterns, relationships in data, develop software, algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data, perform large scale experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into intelligence, solve a variety of business problems and enable business strategy, inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions and product design, analyze and explore data to help discover hidden business insights in the data. It may also involve development of complex queries using stored procedures and similar methods, as well as design, develop, and implement high performance and easy-to-use data visualization functionality, and automation scripts.
Ours is a culture of innovation and diversity, where everyone is given a place in the conversation based on the merits of their technical argument. If you are looking for a place to make a real impact and begin a fruitful career, this is the place for you.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
· Strong analytical mind with problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage stakeholders.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction.
· Passion for the job.
· High motivation with a strong work ethic.
· Good planning skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Must have a PHD's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or related field.
· Design Of Experiments and/or Principal Component Analysis.
· Build data ingestion libraries (ms sql, excel, json and/or SAP HANA)
· Scikit-learn, tensor flow and/or spark ml.
· Program languages such as Python, Perl, Java, R and/or scala and/or C++
-1+years of experience :
· Machine learning and statistical approaches, and experience applying them.
· Deep learning, machine learning and/or big data.
· Building Visualization tier for machine learning results.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth