- Responsible for leading a team to maintain and analyze the ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports of two legal entities in Vietnam.
- Develops and maintains the policies that govern the Company's reporting process and ensures compliance with Vietnam Accounting Standard VAS.
- May define the accounting system road map and system requirements of the future.
- Responsible for managing activities of general accounting functions.
- Develop, implement and maintain system, procedures, and policy.
- Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data.
- Coordinate between the company, government and CPA auditors in providing the required information and ensuring that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Applies and/or develop highly advanced technologies, principles and concepts
- The responsibility includes but not limited to statutory reports, audits, accounts payable, inter companies, compliance with all related regulatory requirements, business partnership and financial advice, people development & management.
- Required extensive theoretical, practical, and industry knowledge.
- The role will have a direct reporting to the China, Japan & Vietnam Accounting Controller & dotted line to Vietnam Site Finance Controller.
Prior experience as an accounting manager/ chief accountant for a MNC in Vietnam is desired.
- Being a member of an accounting professional body VACPA, ACPA or ACCA.
- Experience of working under shared service model is an advantage.
- Candidates should have 8-10 years of senior level accounting or finance experience.
- Excellent understanding of US GAAP, VAS, SAP or any financial ERP knowledge.
- Driving the country monthly / quarterly close process, audits, and compliances.
- Partner with local & regional accounting, tax & trade teams to align on Intel accounting policies, periodical reviews & status updates.
- Strong project management skills, especially system implementation project and effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, ability to learn quickly ramp into the role.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving leading to tangible financial results for the organization.
- Identify & streamlining procedures to improve operational efficiencies to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ability to challenge status quo & dealing with ambiguity will be an added advantage.
- Work closely with other functions to drive the overall finance agenda at the site
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.