Technical Analysis of Mobile Communication and IoT Products - Perform Physical Analyses and Reporting, Database Handling, Sample Management Main topics:
1. Physical Analyses and Reporting
- Preparation of silicon process technology analysis of Mobile Communication products i.e. Application Processors, Basebands and RF engines- Measurement of chip size including breakdown into functional blocks for design analysis.
- Preparation of reports about analysed systems, platforms and integrated circuits.
- Aggregation, systematization and graphical illustration of analysis data.
2. Database Handling
- Transfer of analysis results and reports into Oracle based Database for Intel
3. Sample Management
- Handling of devices and systems for external analysis at worldwide locations.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.