We invite you to bring your Firmware abilities and start an innovative career in Intel's Datacenter Engineering Group DEG at Gdansk.
What awaits you:
- As a firmware engineer in a global Software leader, you will experience in embedded architecture and external interfaces, develop architectures/features that meet product constraints and strive to provide new platform value.
- You will also engage in low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design, as well as source code development, review and maintenance C/C++, unit and system level test and verification.
- You will obtain knowledge in storage interface standards, file systems, and you will also complete system integration using 8, 16 and 32 bit micro-controllers.
- Communication skills are vital for this position.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- Significant experience in security and information technology focused on system approach
- Significant experience in security assessment
- Understanding of the nature and sources security vulnerabilities, how to identify and exploit them
- Programming experience in Java, C/C++, shell scripting, Perl, or Python
- Good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship
Nice to have:
- You should possess a strong technical background, combined with excellent communication skills.
- You should be able to function as part of a team but fly solo when needed.
- We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, eager to learn, work well with others, and take pride in solving challenging real world problems.
- They must be able to understand a new problem area, put together a workable solution and then carry out its implementation with others.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
- Competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, purchasing Intel stocks on a discounted rate, or being awarded Intel stocks eligibility at the discretion of Intel corp
- Unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance
- International work environment, collaborating with colleagues from all around the world
- Working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible to creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more...The passion for innovation has been a part of us since the beginning.
If you share this passion, we want you aboard. Bold begins here, at Intel.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.