Responsible for developing High Speed IO IP, & microarchitecture for a range of Intel SOCs. As a senior IP Logic Design engineer, you will work with key customers both internal and external, independent technology suppliers, marketing, engineering management and architects from multiple disciplines to negotiate, architect, and lead implementation of a wide range of high complexity features and systems, analyze requirements, and define software/firmware strategies.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
-Tolerance of ambiguity
-Flexibility to adapt to new situations
-An ability to work effectively and drive action across hardware and software teams
-Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation, training, and mentoring.
You should possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience or Master Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Understanding of computer & platform architecture for PC, server and mobile
- Understanding of PCI Express architecture and have experience in PCI Express microarchitecture.
- Working knowledge of hardware or software architecture and design
- Familiarity with Very Large-Scale Integration VLSI Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor CMOS logic Design
- Familiarity in IP development Tools, Validation TFM and collateralsInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.