Firmware Development Engineer
We are looking for a passionate firmware developer who is ready to join a team working on a cutting edge storage
- Develop & validate 3D Xpoint DIMMs firmware
- Solve complex technical problems
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering bug fixes & new features
- Collaborate with teams spread across all geos
- Optimize development & validation process to increase team operations efficiency
- Engineering degree or MSc. with 2+ years of work experience
- Understanding of low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design
- Proven track of firmware development for embedded systems (mainly in C language)
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming in C
- Good team work and cooperation
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Understanding of real time systems characteristics
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with hardware and/or firmware validation
- Experience in low level Kernel programming
What we offer
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.