Who are we?
Intel's Wireless Connectivity Solutions group’s vision is that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will best CONNECT with Intel Connectivity. We are working on delivering world-class wireless connectivity technologies, such as WiFi and WiGig.
The validation group is looking for talented and inspired quality engineer to work in dynamic and challenged team. The team is responsible for validation and integration of Wireless protocols SW features on both Windows and Linux OS’s.
What will you do?
Your focus will be to develop validation test plans, tools, test benches, and high coverage of test setups. You will be responsible for integration of SW releases, create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites. You will use and apply emulation and SW-level tools and techniques to ensure high performance of the testing system. You will also be responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. This role requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and other Validation teams in improving SW test content and the automation environment.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position and that this position may not be available at this time.
What are we looking for?
- SW Programming experience
- At least 4 years of proven experience in software/FW integration & validation
- Good understanding of networking & communication protocols
- Practical experience in designing and developing SW
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering \ Software \ Communications or Computer Science
You will have an advantage if you have:
- Experience in C# and Python SW languages to create new automation tests as needed.
- Experience in wireless protocols (BT and WiFi)
- Experience in Linux systems.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
Israel, Jerusalem; Israel, Haifa;