New Product Development Planners play a key role in the product development team (PDT) for products from early design to product launch.
In this position, you will be responsible to:
- work with engineering team, capturing their demand and support it once Si is available
- work with assembly site to plan and monitor product assembly needs
- work with ATM to provide external samples and more.
- work with PDT leads and capture wafers demand picture, communicate it to Fab, secure capacity and monitor builds progress as well as working closely with ATM sites, supporting production readiness and securing die for MKT activities when needed.
Responsibilities may include:
- integration, optimization, coordination, communication and driving execution of engineering/production planning schedules, forecasts, materials, build plan & capacity requirements, and business and inventory strategies to meet business and customer requirements in collaboration with cross organizational supply chain stakeholders.
- conducts scenario what-if planning for engineering, products, processes, and inventory strategies when necessary.
- Influencing/recommending issue resolution strategies in supply chain areas using data driven decision making across appropriate Key Stakeholder and Management levels.
- Drives continuous process/project and tools development and improvements.
This is a contract position of 1 year.
The requirements are:
- BSc in Industrial Engineering or any related engineering fields or supply chain, can be BA as well
- 2- 3 years of planning experience.
- Must have analytical skill, but also can do monotonic work
- Excellent communication skill.
- Ability to work in flexible hours.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth