In this position, you will be responsible for the mechanical system operation and maintenance such as chillers, boilers, compress air, exhaust and others. You will have to work with technicians, system engineers and customers during day to day. You should take responsibility for systems operation, maintenance, reliability and stability. You will also have to initiate system improvement, support upgrade projects in all aspects safety, reliability, energy saving and others. Candidate should be able to work in shifts.
You should possess a practical Eng Chemistry or Mechanical or equivalent. Additional qualifications include:
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to solve relatively complicated technical problems.
- Familiar with analytical instrumentation.
- Good background in practical engineering and chemistry - Advantage
- Good background with liquid delivery systems
- pipes, pumps and system elements - Advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work on diverse tasks under a lot of pressure
- Customer orientation Business Group Overview As the world's largest manufacturer, semiconductor
- Experience with mechanical system t systems - is an advantageInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth