Customer Business Analyst
We have a number of opportunities across the Business Management Group organisation. This is a customer facing business role ideally suited to candidates who have an interest in Technology and Intel products coupled with a desire to work in a customer/business facing environment. BMG supports a range of customers including multi-nationals MNC, distribution channel partners and Original equipment Manufacturers OEM in new business areas such as Consumer Electronics and Internet of Things.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Building, managing & maintaining key stakeholder relationships with key groups within Intel
- Driving key collaboration discussions with the Customer regarding their demand forecast & marketing strategies.
- Liaising with multiple groups, both internally such as marketing, logistics, product supply and finance and externally the customer and freight carriers which makes the role very dynamic and interactive
- Understanding customer sales strategies, market conditions, and competition trends to help drive accurate demand signal
- Understanding customer needs, Intel's product roadmap and/or strategies to influence customer product decisions & internal supply decisions
- Influencing and adding value by identifying and offering product alternatives when needed
- Dealing with conflicting information and managing a high-pressured environment
- Managing customer supply line to ensure they get the right products at the right time monitoring customers order progress and proactively resolving issues
- Escalating and crisply communicating customer issues with clear recommendations on actions needed
- Communicating and representing customer strategies internally to senior managers.
- Using data to drive problem resolution.
- Building trust and respect with co-workers, managers and worldwide counterparts buyers, peers, and direct managers
- Improving productivity and process by developing, using and sharing best known methods to help others complete assignments
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Inside this Business Group
- Strong customer service focus and good business acumen to drive the business forward
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, influencing, networking and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and changing environment, either independently or in a team
- Self-assurance to deal with tough problems/situations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the audience
- Team work
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.