Development group is responsible for the firmware that controls the operation of GSM/UMTS/LTE Radio Transceivers. These SoCs go into mobile phones, tablets, laptops, IoT devices and many other devices. We are looking for embedded firmware engineers to work with the team to develop the embedded systems that control these complex products. You will work on the design and implementation as well as verification for our real-time control firmware. You will work closely with our Hardware Developers, System Engineers, and System Integration Engineers.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/kv-2017-0). A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
You are continuously interested in new and innovative projects as well as feeling the need for working in a challenging environment. We expect awareness for quality and a readiness to work in larger distributed and international teams of engineers from various skills.
- Degree in Embedded Systems Design and/or Computer Science/Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent and have experience in Firmware or Embedded Software development
- Low-level programming expertise using C and assembler, Embedded systems proficiency, 32-bit microcontrollers ISR, real time, limited and shared resources
- Computer architecture, HW/SW co-verification, debugging using Pre-Silicon RTL simulation and System C environments as well as target HW
- Knowledge in signal processing appreciated
- Knowledge in mobile communications 2G/3G/4G
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Quality awareness, consummate team player, open-minded personality, Self-dependent workerInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.