It’s more than Validation. It's Intel’s Validation.
Intel invites you to bring your Validation expertise to our MVE (Manufacturing Validation Engineering) group at Haifa
About us -
Intel develops and manufactures the most innovative and amazing technologies. At the heart of each of these technologies lies the Intel processor, and the group that's responsible for this processor's performance, quality and manufacture - is MVE.
About the role -
As an experienced Validation/Verification Engineer at MVE you will have a meaningful effect on the next generation processors, working shoulder to shoulder with the Design and Architecture teams. Get ready to function as a technological detective to solve highly challenging puzzles and drive Intel's core products to the max.
We are looking for motivated engineers to join our team to work in the highly challenging environment of product development across Intel's product families. Our team is specifically responsible for paving the way for test content development and spearheading product test enabling for product engineers worldwide.
Responsibilities of the engineers include:
- Pre-Silicon development & validation of reset sequences and functional testing capabilities in SoC environment.
- Development of infrastructure for test content validation using advanced simulation and emulation tools
- Post silicon debug and characterization of silicon ability to define and execute experiments is preferred
BSc in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / computer science
Skills and experience -
5 + years experience in relevant fields
Ability to work independentlly
- High communication skills & team player
- Problem solver
- Costumers orientation
- Python/Perl or any other script language Pre and/or Post Silicon validation/verification/debug experience
Advantage / Nice to have:
- Experience in working with IA/ARM Architectures either IP or Full Chip level DFT design for testerability / DFD design for debug
- System Verilog/specman Emulation / FPGA Integration / regressionInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.