- Responsibilities include developing SoC validation environment/test suites on early prototyping platform, establishing emulation/platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to specification, and delivering state-of-the-art SoC validation on the next generation design.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work on various leading edge sub-system technologies and to be engaged in the SoC design enabling/debug on the early prototyping platform. He/She will also work with global teams of different cultures.
- This position offers a broad exposure to system architecture, SoC development/validation methodologies, and emulation technologies.
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, with at least 3-5 years of technical experience.
- Knowledge of Computer System Architecture and/or related software-hardware sub-systems
- Experience with software programming in Python, C and/or C++ language
- Hands-on experience in silicon/FPGA debug, or RTL validation is a plus
- A team player with good planning and communication skills
- Highly motivated, curious, and keenly interested in finding and resolving technical anomaliesInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.