As the Intel processor technology progresses with higher complexity and faster delivery time to the market, the System Validation SV team is tasked to meet these new technological challenges by ensuring all chipset designs meet or exceed the quality goals in the most efficient way possible. As an SV Engineer, you will be part of the chipset pre-silicon team performing system validation on GNA Gaussian neural network accelerator logic design in close partnership with the architecture group and project design teams.
Validate and verify the logic and new architectural features of next generation designs. This encompasses
- Develop new test content and/or test tool
- Ensure effectiveness and coverage of tests developed as mentioned in the test plans
- Enable the test content and debug on FPGA
- Identify silicon bugs and debug individually or as a team to root cause and fix
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Preferably with experience in system/post-silicon validation, test development or silicon design- Knowledge/experience in x86 CPU architecture, computer system or CPU features, C++ programming and Altera FPGA.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.