At Intel, our teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's technology.
We are keen to meet brilliant minds - if you are that game changer, looking to explore Intel’s future openings in this field, please apply.
This is a commissioned sales position located in Australia. The successful candidate will be responsible for evangelizing and winning broadband network gateway opportunities within focused service provider accounts by offering compelling and cohesive solutions based on Intel’s Puma™ and AnyWAN GRX products and platforms. The primary engagement is at an early stage of an end-user project cycle or and supports the efforts of the direct or indirect sales team. This position builds relationships with key account executives and becomes their business and technology advisor through understanding their business and technical problems, and demonstrating how these can be solved through the use of Intel-based gateway products and solutions.
The Connected Home Service Provider Sales Specialist is an integral part of the local Service Provider Industry Sales Team partnering with Account Executives (AEs) and Industry Technical Specialists (ITSs) to drive preference for Intel solutions within their defined territory. Although the majority of tasks are End Customer oriented, Ecosystem Partners (Evangelization/Training) will also be required to ensure success not only at directly covered accounts, but also indirectly through Fellow Travelers (ISVs, SI, MNCs or OEMs).
The ideal candidate should have a BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent technical knowledge.
5-6 years of experience with broadband gateway and/or service provider CPE sales and/or engineering.
Ideal Candidate additional qualifications include:
- Must be able to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers
- Have a strong understanding of Intel’s products and solutions for broadband gateways including Puma™ and Lantiq AnyWAN GRX product lines, as well as competitive solutions.
- Able to think as an entrepreneur and envision next generation approaches for using Intel products to solve key business for our service provider customers.
- Recognized expert within the service provider gateway engineering community.
- Have a strong understanding of service provider core and access network technologies.
- Have a functional understanding of Smart Home technologies and how service providers are using these technologies to offer new services to consumers.
- Have a functional understanding of software-defined networks (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) and how these technologies are being used by service providers to evolve their networks.
- Have a functional understanding of home network security and the broadband gateways role in securing home networks from threats.
- Excellent executive conversation skills. Is able to speak at CTO and CEO level - both technical and business.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.