Security researcher student
Intel’s Jerusalem Firmware team is looking for a talented SW student to join our Elite Security Research team. The team is developing advanced embedded security solutions.
- You will join an Elite Firmware team of Security Research experts.
- You will be analyzing emerging attack mechanism and exploitation techniques, identifying vulnerabilities in FW and SW products.
- You will be developing and implementing advanced code analysis, fuzzing and Pen Testing techniques and tools.
- Working closely with Architect, Developers and Test Engineers to ensure product Security and design solutions.
- Computer Science \ Software Engineering \ Computer Engineering student with at least 3 semesters till graduation.
- Hands-on knowledge of C/C++ beyond university classes.
- Broad knowledge on security concepts, standards and recent issues.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with embedded SW, C/C++/Java, secure coding, fuzzing, exploitation knowledge, crypto.
- In-depth knowledge of security and networking standards-
- Experience in: Perl/Python, Windows/Linux/Android internals, static code analysis, reverse engineering
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a Security researcher position and that this position may not be available at this time.
#SFIP_SecurityInside this Business Group
What would you like to do now?