Our vision at Intel’s Real Sense Group is to enrich people’s lives through devices and machines that perceive the world in 3D. We work on a portfolio of computing devices including VR/AR devices, Smartphones, Drones, Robots and Peripherals. Our mission is to enable our partners to build high volume products powered by best-in-class RealSense™ 3D technologies. The Real Sense product portfolio includes 3D Cameras, Tracking Modules, Computer Vision libraries and ASICs for depth processing and sensing and understanding with world class algorithms.
This is what we do - http://intel.ly/2sEsthT
We are looking for a Computer Vision Algorithm Developer to join our algorithm team.
Our team is focusing on developing algorithms in the area of SLAM (Simultaneous Localization And Mapping) algorithm and sensor fusion, to enable tracking for state-of-the-art VR headsets and robotic devices.
What will you do?
- Build computer vision CV based products/solutions.
- Complete research, programming and testing of the solution.
- Work with validation team and a gaming studio to improve the end-experience of the product.
- Utilize current programming methodologies to translate CV algorithms into software.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in development of Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience in C++ and Python
- M.Sc/Ph.D. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Experience with SLAM - advantageInside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.