The site Program Manager is responsible to lead and implement key project/programs for M'sia Logistics.
This person will:
- lead a program team that may include analysts, developers, coordinators, and other team members filling roles applicable to the project or program.
- is responsible for the timely engagement of team members and the coordination of activities in support of the exploration, planning, development, and deployment phases of the new Program Life Cycle CPLG PLC for programs on the roadmap.
- act as liaison between the business team i.e., stakeholders, users, customers that originates the request and the support teams IT, engineering, training, other support organizations to ensure that design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions are in accordance with the stakeholders' business needs.
- be responsible to manage the triangle
3. Budget/resources well for the many/various projects/programs hitting Malasia/GLO/CPLG. Among the ongoing and near future projects to be supported are Altera Merger and Acquisition integration, 4PL transformation enabling initiatives, Hybrid/external manufacturing exploration/assessment/integration and new supply chain initiatives or models like Intel Custom Foundry ICF.
- Master in Engineering or Supply Chain
- Someone who is professionally trained in project/program manager will ensure proper/timely engagement of team member and/or functional areas eg. Trade, Planning, Control, Legal, etc as well as comprehensive gap assessment between the existing and needed capabilities.
- Experience in PLC methodology, including managing the triangle
3. Budget/resources as well as a methodical progression through the exploration, planning, development and deployment phase of the new Program Life Cycle CPLG PLC.
- Program management professional PMP certification is a plus.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth