In this role you will be responsible for the definition and system integration of Power Management IC and/or Envelope Tracking (ETIC) solutions for RF PAs.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Define, align and break down the product requirements
- Define the PMIC/ETIC architecture and its operation in the system and with the RF transceiver / RF frontend components
- Trade and track performance, cost, PCB area KPIs
- Write product specifications for design teams, SW and validation teams
- Define the programming model of the PMIC/ETIC in collaboration with the SW architecture and implementation teams
- Contribute to the roadmap definition
- Drive innovation and new IP development projects
- Define the IP and component verification plan
- Lead the system integration and validation
- Support the customer design-ins and act as one of the key technical counterparts for the customers
Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.