Please note that duration of this contract is 18 months until the middle of 2019.
Perform various administrative and project related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size, including requirements to support the Daventry site.
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
- makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports maintains office supplies
Manages administrative aspects associated with the Daventry site, including:
- tracking facilities items needed, liaison with Intel facilities providers to resolve issues for site
- maintaining databases of site information
- raising purchase orders and maintaining overview of site facilities and other spending and purchasing commitments
- shipping of items to / from other sites and locations
- Manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.