What you will be working on
Cutting edge problems in applied deep learning, machine learning, and AI in one or more of the following areas:
Computer vision, object detection and localization, speech recognition, natural language processing, recommendation systems, forecasting, and multimodal learning
• Inventing novel models that combine unsupervised and supervised learning, reinforcement learning
• Developing deep learning algorithms to exploit novel distributed processor architectures
• Developing our Deep Learning framework
* Master’s or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience) with 4 plus years of experience
* 3+ years of experience in algorithms and model development
* Experience with machine learning / deep learning algorithms
* Proficiency in Python, C++.
* Research experience in deep learning
* Understanding of deep learning hardware (CPU, GPU, multi-node)
* Familiarity with DL frameworks (e.g. neon, TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
California, San Diego;