We are game changers, plain and simple. Step inside our world and you will find one brilliant mind after another - all working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
We are looking for you as Digital Design and Functional Verification Engineer (f/m). In this position, you will be part of a highly-dynamic Digital Development Team for Power Management Solutions. You will use your expert know how in digital circuit design and pre-silicon verification to develop complex low power designs for our innovative mobile platform products, e.g. tablets, smartphones, and connected devices.
You're going to work closely with the System Engineering, Analog, and Layout teams. We offer a demanding position in a multi-national company. You will work on challenging design and verification topics as a member of a cross-functional team of experts in a leading-edge technical environment. The position opens up the opportunity to gain a broad insight into future mobile communications products and is ideally suited for applicants with a focus on a technical career.
- University / University of Applied Sciences: Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Physics
- Work experience in digital development of at least 3 years is required.
- Highly-motivated and flexible technical expert with good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-site and multi-cultural teams
Required technical skills are:
- Expert know how in digital design including basic digital design concepts, RTL design VHDL/Verilog, and understanding of power consumption in digital designs
- Basic know how in physical implementation
- Know how in pre-silicon verification, i.e. state-of-the-art verification methods and hands-on experience in functional verification UVM, SystemVerilog, formal methods
- Hands-on experience with semicustom digital chip development flow Basic knowledge in analog/mixed signal CMOS circuits would be desirable.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.