Package Design Graduate Trainee
- Responsible to deliver the package design and electrical analysis for the development work for Assembly Technology and Test Development ATTD Design Group supporting Intel's business units and Intel Custom Foundry's customers.
- Managing and/or supporting the program to ensure the work in on track and meets the package requirement such as quality, performance and cost.
- Performing package design work such as package size fit assessment, package stack-up study, signal routings and power bussing using package CAD layout software.
- Performing electrical analysis work to ensure the signal integrity and power delivery requirement of the package are met.
- Providing recommendations and/or solutions in the Silicon/Package/Board domains to meet the requirements while beating product cost target.
- Develop best known method and drive innovative solutions.
- Continuously drive for efficiency and through put time improvement using LEAN concept.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering. Strong technical knowledge of electrical field theories and electronic fundamentals.
- Sound knowledge in electromagnetic and microwave theory are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience in using electrical design analysis software tools such as Ansoft HFSS, Ansoft Q3D, ADS, HSpice, Sigrity or any other Electrical Design Analysis software.
- Exposure to Package/Board CAD layout software tool will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication written and presentation and problem solving skills.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth