Test R&D GT
- Sort-Test Technology Development STTD is seeking talented individual to join our Systest Validation Team in Kulim, Malaysia.
- Establish validation and debug method, process, documentation and execution of system/board level for Product Platform Validation PPV and/or System Level Test SLT.
- Perform both level per validation plan and perform hardware debug in support of power-on blitz, module installation and debug support request through HSD in labs, virtual factories and also other customers like IMR.
- Will involve in influencing DFx for validation hooks, provide technical leadership/support to working groups/task forces to resolve silicon/board discrepancy and issue encountered.
Inside this Business Group
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, preferably with combination experience in hardware/board validation and debug.
- Circuit/logic validation experience related to Power Delivery and High Speed, motherboard or test equipment design is preferred
- Good debugging skills, ability to analyze problems, diagnose root cause and apply corrective actions, able to create new test methodology for new technology
- Excellent communication, documentation and leadership skills
- Comprehensive understanding of microprocessor system architecture and/or test and measurement instrument architecture is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Programming languages and scripts like C, C++ and Python is added advantages
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth