We are the group that fuels computing power and wireless connectivity. There is no cutting-edge technology possible without cutting-edge power supply and high speed serial communication. You will find yourself working in a highly cross functional team pushing to be number one in this field in a spirit of collaboration and enthusiasm.
We are looking for you as Analog Design Engineer for Power Management Modules and/or High Speed Serial Interfaces (f/m). In this position, you will be part of a highly-dynamic Analog Development team for power management modules and systems. You will use your solid analog circuit design know-how and state-of-the-art validation and verification methodologies, tools and flows to develop complex low power designs for our innovative communications platform products. You're going to work closely with the System Engineering, Digital Design, Layout and post-silicon verification teams.
We offer a demanding position in an international company. You will work on challenging design and verification topics as a member of a cross-functional team of experts in a leading-edge technical environment. The position opens up the opportunity to gain a broad insight into cutting-edge communication products and is ideally suited for applicants with a focus on a technical career.
- University / University of Applied Sciences: Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Physics
- Work experience in analog development of at least 3 years is required, preferably on switched-mode power supplies or low-dropout voltage regulators or top-level design
- Highly-motivated and flexible technical expert with good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interests in problem solving and an attitude to convince people of own ideas as well as openness towards novel technical directions are mandatory
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary / site / cultural teams
Required technical skills are:
- Expert know how in analog design for power management units and sub blocks such as switched-mode converters, LDOs, reference circuits, serial interface transmitters and receivers, PLLs or even chip or macro top-level
- Expert know how on modern analog design systems and tools Cadence
- Strong focus on robust design
- Proficiency in device reliability and aging mechanisms
- Basic knowledge of hardware modeling languages Verilog / VHDL
- Experience in interface / support to concept engineering and component verification
- Support and supervision of layoutInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.