Vietnam Community Affairs and Strategic Programs Manager
Community Affairs & Strategic Programs Manager will be a key member of the PA Vietnam team and be responsible for implementing key components of Intel Products Vietnam initiatives included but not limit to working with the government partners Ministry of Education and Training MOET, United States Agency for International Development USAID, US Embassy/Consulate, with university partners - Arizona State University ASU and many local partners under Higher Engineering Education Alliance Program HEEAP, also working significantly with internal/external stakeholders to maximize the Intel branding image and CSR messaging upon the strong impact of the volunteering culture and impactful programs to support License to Operate in Vietnam.
- Work with education partners to ensure the successful and timely implementation of the HEEAP and post HEEAP programs
- Assume the full ownership of all Vietnam-based program requirements such as coordinating with ASU to select vocational female students, and other Vietnam-based activities and communication strategy under his/her supervision
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate community programs with IISC charter and also sponsor volunteer projects for site-wide employees
- Develop new community initiatives and partnerships with local government officials, socialize with other community leaders and key stakeholders
- Maintain and enhance positive relationships, dialogues with local communities where we deploy our programs and activities
- Assist PA Director in media relations and government relations areas with and without related issues/events to assure VNAT's positive reputation as the trusted partner and the employer of choice
- Develop the press release and talking points for sharing with external audience about the Intel investment, education programs and Corporate Social Responsibility CSR initiatives.
Inside this Business Group
- Obtain a Master or a BS/BA degree with at least 5 years of experience or equivalent in multinational companies.
- Have strong English and Vietnamese communication skills, both verbal and written to work with Intel cross functional teams and local partner universities, education institutions, local media and the think-tankers in the CSR area.
- Strong at social media connection and professional communication.
- Able to coordinate complex projects and work with a geographically distributed team to achieve results in their areas of ownership.
- Demonstrate the ability to build up and maintain the relationship with these stakeholders to achieve the best ROI to Intel upon the project completion.
- Details, strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong experiences in working with government entities, especially in the education sector, and student related activities will be a plus.
- Willing to work from Saigon Hi Tech Park.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth