IP Program Management Engineer- CDG
- IP Program Management Engineer is involved in all stages of SoC design and is responsible for constructing the product’s BOM and ensuring the IPs will meet the product design targets. During the lifecycle of the design the focus shifts from Arch/Definition to FE and BE design requirements with focus on content, quality and schedule.
- The IP Program Management engineers tracks deliverables and raises flags to the product managers and design teams when facing issues that might affect meeting design targets, including schedule. It’s expected he/she will facilitate finding solutions and bridging the gaps between the IP teams (mostly internal to Intel) and the product design ones.
- Position is for experienced designers and/or program managers with extensive VLSI design experience
Inside this Business Group
- Engineers should possess a BSC or MSC degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity with CPU architecture is an advantage
- Knowledge in Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) FE & BE design, i.e. from RTL to LO, including basic knowledge on CKT design
- Knowledge in design flows utilizing state of art CAD tools
- Program Management skills, i.e. ability to track several tasks in parallel, build schedule, etc.
- English command is a must, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal relationship is a must
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.