You should have
- A Bsc\Msc degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in the industry, preferably chip and/or system Validation/verification.
- A precise attention to details
- Experience in : FPGA, Emulation/Prototyping, Pre Si or Post Si validation, Logic Design, Integration, Complex Debug
- Knowledge in: Graphics, Display, PCIE, Memory, Security, Power management, SoC, HW/SW integration.
- SW Knowledge (Python, C++)
- Leadership skills
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.