In this position you will be responsible for supporting accounting and tax compliance activities of Intel in Russia. Your tasks will include:
- maintenance of accounting ledgers,
- preparation of reports,
- interaction with Governmental organizations,
- reconciliations with suppliers,
- responding to business requests,
You should be able to capture and analyze business data, effectively use accounting systems, and ensure compliance with recent changes in legislation.
You must be a student of 3rd or 4th year of study with fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Broad specialization in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
Additional requirements include:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually
- MS Office knowledge Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of Accounting standards and policies
-1C, SAP familiarity is a plusInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.