IOTG Field Application Engineer
In this commissioned technical sales position the individual will be responsible for accelerating the adoption of Intel IOTG technologies and solutions with our customers and partners resulting in a Design Wins for Intel.
Must Have Skills:-
- Technical /Technical Sales experience
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships through a high level of customer & field orientation / extensive experience working with external partners and customer
- Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of management both internal & external.
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills - ability to communicate the 'big picture' and critical issues with good mix of technical & business perspectives.
- Solid Intel experience and internal network plus deep understanding of Intel's organisation, Corporate Strategies, product lines and SMG's Vision, Mission & Strategies.
- Self-driven, adept at prioritization, operate in ambiguity, adaptability, driving positive change.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, influencing, networking skills.
Must Have Qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Strong Technical /Technical Sales experience - background and track record.
- Previous SMG experience.
- Experience in designing IA based solutions (hardware and software)
- Technical Degree (e.g. Engineering, Computing, Computer Science) with a strong focus on hardware design.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.