In this role you will be working under APJ Customer operation team Business management group as the first point of contact for customers supply, demand, order and revenue management. Including: Daily business operation in various systems SAP etc. based on business process to meet quality and timeline requirement.Independently manage the supply chain to ensure customer gets the right product for market needs.Timely and accurately respond to customer enquiry.
1. You should possess a minimum of bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance, Operations, or a related field.
2. Fluent oral and written English, mandarin as a must.
3. Fluent and professional Japanese and Korea writing skill is an added advantage.
4. Well-developed written and verbal communication. Able to listen and articulate logically and clearly.
5. Know how to use Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook for daily operation SAP knowledge & experience is an added advantage.
6. Able to deliver the planned task based on documented business process and meet time & quality requirement both independently and in a team environment.
7. Prior experience in supply chain related area is preferred.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.