Analog Mixed Signal IP Internship
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
-B.A.Sc, in process of completing M.A.Sc or Ph.D. in electrical engineering or equivalent.
Additional preferred qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of analog and mixed signal circuit design, including methodology, layout, analog designer tools, processes, and simulations.
- Familiarity with industry standard design conventions and rules in analog circuit design awareness of techniques to reduce design risk.
- Experience debugging, probing, and characterizing silicon using standard lab equipment.
- In depth understanding of silicon manufacturing technology.
- Experience with tools for schematic entry, IC layout and SPICE simulation.
- Knowledge of Verilog-A for analog behavioral modeling is desirable.
- Experience with TCL, Perl, C, python, or other scripting languages is desired.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.