This position provides an exciting and challenging technical opportunity to deliver quality Solid State Drives to our customers. SSDs are the future of storage and Intel is focused on expanding its presence in both client and datacenter markets.
This position works on the leading edge of SSDs and their connectedness with client and datacenter platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Working closely with architect/design team to review board design, architecture change and define validation strategy
Actively engaging with our partners Hardware and Firmware development teams to ensure high quality incoming colateral
Representing the team in providing quantitative & qualitative input to Silicon Tape-In/Tape-out decisión
Ensuring timely execution of all validation contents and proper disposition of failures/sightings
Coordinating with other technical leaders across organizations to define common validation processes and methodologies.
Developing Validation Reports summarizing all validation activities performed on a given Project
Developing/Improving validation automation tools or scripts to increase the efficiency of the validation team
Developing test strategies to ensure products meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers.
Developing comprehensive validation methods designed to expose product deficiencies based on requirements of datacenter storage customers.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years' experience, or a Master's Degree with 3 years' experience. Degree must be in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or in a related discipline.
- Demonstrated work experience in circuit / board design and electrical testing.
- Strong engineering foundation is required to effectively study/comprehend applicable electrical parameters of the SATA/PCI - Express specifications.
Hands-on experience with RF lab measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, JBERTs, TDRs, VNAs, customized adapter-boards, SMA-cables, Power- Analyzers, etc
- Strong knowledge in electrical circuit design fundamentals, high-speed interface general architecture, signal-integrity and printed-circuit board design fundamentals.
- Programming experience Python, Perl, C or C++.
- Proficiency with Linux, Allegro Cadence.
- Experience designing IO circuits, PLLs, DLLs, voltage regulators, or other analog/mixed-signal circuits.
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.