Senior Imaging Architect
ICG (Imaging and Camera Solution Group) is looking for an Imaging System Architect to join the Imaging Processing Unit (IPU) IP architecture team inside Intel’s SOCs.
In this position, the architect will take part in architecture definition starting at product specification through design state-of-the-art imaging solution. You will take part defining System & HW architecture of an ISP, together with Algorithm team, as well as performing exploration work to validate the concepts.
You will work with talented HW, FW, SW engineering teams on execution and testing of the architecture.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with variety of challenges like research, simulation and architecture of both hardware and software solutions.
What will you do when you come to work?
- Architectural design, definition and specification of image processing IP.
- Create detailed HW specification for implementation.
- Conduct Architecture & Microarchitecture exploration work. Including Area, Power, and Performance tradeoff evaluations.
- Evaluate the architectural design with practical & stressing scenario
- Work with Imaging Algorithm team to achieve effective system & HW design while reaching imaging & IQ needs.
- Work with SW/FW team to secure solid system design.
- Work with HW team to secure the specifications support cost effective design.
- The candidate must be able to work as part of an agile team, adjust to changes, and communicate ideas.
additional # for AIPG
- B.S.c in CE or EE with 8+ years of experience
- M.S.c is an advantage
- 3+ Years’ experience as HW architect
- Deep understanding and experience in HW design & Micro-architecture.
- Experience in HW implementation of imaging products is an advantage.
- Experience in developing hardware IPs and C/C++ models for validation
Inside this Business Group
- Ability to work hands-on in cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Additional skills in any of the following areas are a plus:
- RTL Design experience
- Background in imaging processing & consumer system development.
- Experience in implementation of image processing algorithms.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.