As part of the Next Generation and Standards NGS group, we are looking for Systems & Algorithm Engineer to join 5G mobile wireless technology development at Intel. In this position, you will be working on system algorithm design and innovation towards the next generation 5G Radio Access Network RAN and beyond.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing 5G wireless Link level and System level simulation tools.
- Design and development of advanced PHY and MAC algorithms for next generation 5G wireless systems.
- Develop and evaluate various algorithm and designs through theoretical analysis, simulation and implementation trade-offs.
- Responsible for internal and external interface for Intel technology collaboration.
- Support prototype/product development of 5G wireless system.
- Excellent Analytical and Research Skills.
- Self-Motivated, Proactive and good team player.
- Excellent Communications Skills, Documentation and/or Writing Skills.
- Creative Problem Solver.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Understanding of Digital Signal Processing.Inside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.