You will be part of Microprocessor Marketing and Business Planning MMBP, Supply Demand Operations SDO group that is a highly-matrixed marketing organization responsible for setting and executing product platform strategies. You will need to develop an understanding of Intel's products, platforms, customers, competition, and manufacturing capabilities.
Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Own product supply health, ensuring optimized supply against demand
- Drive product supply strategy determination & execution direction with xPG & MMBP
- Pricing for NPI, EOL, and roadmap sku offerings
- Determine geo/customer allocation through monthly, weekly and OOC processes
- Set monthly build strategy at the family and vertical level
- Proactively manage to avoid excess inventory
- Own supply messaging and VMI hub guidance for your product line
- Determine appropriate hub loading and monitoring strategy and drive the supply chain accordingly.
Business Group Overview Intel's Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel architecture branded product strategies. Intel's expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented. Microprocessor Marketing and Business Planning MMBP Supply Demand Operations SDO is responsible for balancing supply and demand for microprocessors and adjacent categories in the tactical horizon 0-12 months through demand forecasting, build plan strategies, product management and the customer commits process.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
California, Santa Clara; California, Folsom;