We are looking for a FE CAD Student to join our team in the PDS group.
PDS (Product Design Solutions) group is responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of software tools, through which the hardware developers develop the leading processors of Intel.
We pull together to develop & support critical programs and each other.
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a winning team that deals with variety of challenges like Digital Design Implementation, front end / middle-tier / back-end development and support, Teats and more.
As a student in PDS, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop software tools that meet Intel's specific, rapidly evolving requirements for designing, testing, and packaging silicon products. We work very closely with Intel's chip designers to understand their technical challenges and accordingly create proprietary
What will you do when you come to work?
In this position, you will be developing, testing, and deploying state-of-the-art Tools, Flows, and Methodologies TFM's. These TFM's are used for RTL Design and Validation efforts across the vast majority of our SoC and IP development organizations. You will also be responsible for development, training, documentation, and providing support to customers from various Intel design teams across the world.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's, Master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems.
- At least four semesters remaining for graduation.
- The job requires 20 work hours per week on average. Working hours/days are flexible- It is possible to work less hours during the exams period and more hours during off-studies vacations.
- Familiarity with programming languages and/or UNIX scripting.
- Self-motivated and independent team player with excellent communication skills.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.